Walk-In Flu Clinic
Saturday, 29th September
9 AM – 12 NOON
No Appointment needed
Flu jabs are also available for our patients to book in,
Patients 65 years and above, please call surgery to book your appointment.
Patients below 65 years, flu jab available from 24th September, please call surgery to book an appointment.
Children's nasal flu jab will be available soon, please call surgery to enquire the availability.
We at Priory Road Surgery feel it is important that patients are kept fully updated with our CQC inspections. As many of you know, Priory Road Surgery has been placed in Special Measures following a CQC inspection in December 2015. In continuation from this, the CQC recently inspected us on 31st August 2016 to see how we had changed.
As you should expect, we have made considerable improvements to our Practice since our first inspection and we want to share those details with you. Please click here to see the Presentation that we delivered to the CQC inspectors at our most recent inspection (31st August 2016).
The Presentation covers:
1) Our background
2) The types of services we offer
3) How we tailor our services specifically for our patients
4) How we tailor our services for the 6 patient groups identified by CQC
5) What the CQC found in December 2015
6) How we have addressed the issues identified by the CQC in December 2015.
7) What we hope to have shown
8) How we want to move forward
This website is for both existing patients and those considering registering with us. It tells you about our services, and some general information about how our practice operates.
Priory Road Surgery,
83 Priory Road,
We are a single handed Practice. Our team includes one GP and one nurse, as well as our practice manager and reception staff.
At Priory Road Surgery we aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
Priory Road Surgery is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
The reasons we are here, are
- To achieve excellence on healthcare for all
- To treat our patients with respect and courtesy at all times
- To provide our patients advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Putting the patients at the heart of everything we do
- To act as our patients’ advocate and guide through health and social services
- To maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on their behalf
- To remain up to date with development in healthcare by continued learning.
- Treating all patients fairly and without Discrimination or prejudice
- Being polite, considerate and honest at all times
- Promoting openness and transparency
- Promoting a shared decision making between patients & carers
- To act ethically and with honest and integrity at all times.
Our vision for the future
At Priory Road Surgery, we believe in always looking forward.
Our vision is,
- To achieve highest standards of care
- To move towards most cost - effective, integrated and resilient system of care
- To continually promote healthy lifestyles and behaviours
- To work towards more co-ordination, collaboration across boundaries with less fragmentation of health care.
- To work towards working in federated organisations with inter-connected clusters of practices and other care providers.
Patients With Particular Needs
There is a ramp leading in to the main entrance of the building.
Please ring the bell at the left hand side of the inside porch door (not the main outside door) so we can come to open the door.
All consulting rooms are easily accessible by wheelchair.
We have toilet facilities suitable for disabled patients.
We can arrange interpretation and translation services for patients who do not speak English. Please let us know if you need this service when booking an appointment.
Your Local CCG
Hastings and Rother CCG are responsible for ensuring you get all the services you need. For details of all primary care services in the area contact-: Hastings and Rother CCG HQ at:
Tel: 01424 735600