We are pleased to announce that we are offering increased appointments over weekdays and weekends for our patients during winter.
Please call surgery if you would like to book any of the following appointments,
Please feel free to call for appointments or walk–in at least half an hour before the closing time on the day.
- Saturday, 20th January – 9.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Wednesday, 24th January – 6.30 pm - 8.00 pm
- Thursday, 25th January – 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm
- Friday, 26th January – 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm
- Saturday, 27th January – 9.00am – 12.00 noon
We at Priory Road Surgery feel it is important that patients are kept fully updated with our CQC inspections. As many of you know, Priory Road Surgery has been placed in Special Measures following a CQC inspection in December 2015. In continuation from this, the CQC recently inspected us on 31st August 2016 to see how we had changed.
As you should expect, we have made considerable improvements to our Practice since our first inspection and we want to share those details with you. Please click here to see the Presentation that we delivered to the CQC inspectors at our most recent inspection (31st August 2016).
The Presentation covers:
1) Our background
2) The types of services we offer
3) How we tailor our services specifically for our patients
4) How we tailor our services for the 6 patient groups identified by CQC
5) What the CQC found in December 2015
6) How we have addressed the issues identified by the CQC in December 2015.
7) What we hope to have shown
8) How we want to move forward
Priory Road Surgery, 83 Priory Road, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 3JJ
We are a single handed Practice. Our team includes one GP and one nurse, as well as our practice manager and reception staff.
At Priory Road Surgery we aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
This website is for both existing patients and those considering registering with us. It tells you about our services, and some general information about how our practice operates.
Patients With Particular Needs
There is a ramp leading in to the main entrance of the building.
Please ring the bell at the left hand side of the inside porch door (not the main outside door) so we can come to open the door.
All consulting rooms are easily accessible by wheelchair.
We have toilet facilities suitable for disabled patients.
We can arrange interpretation and translation services for patients who do not speak English. Please let us know if you need this service when booking an appointment.
Your Local CCG
Hastings and Rother CCG are responsible for ensuring you get all the services you need. For details of all primary care services in the area contact-: Hastings and Rother CCG HQ at:
Tel: 01424 735600